Did you receive our first status report on the comprehensive plan update in your email yesterday? If not, you should sign-up here to stay informed.
The first report was emailed to:
- Anyone that has signed up on PlanPurcellville.com to receive notifications;
- Anyone that attended the February 6th workshops and provided their email address;
- Presidents of homeowners associations in and around Purcellville that have provided their email addresses to the Town;
- Leaders of local churches, service organizations, volunteer organizations, and sports leagues that have provided their email addresses to the Town; and
- All members of the Town’s appointed committees, commissions and boards.
Although the report merely summarizes information that has previously been announced on PlanPurcellville.com or in a Town of Purcellville press release linked to from PlanPurcellville.com, a slightly modified version of the report is shown after the jump in the spirit of transparency.
This version of the report has been modified in two ways to avoid confusion:
- use of “tomorrow” has been changed to “today;” and
- a portion of text indicating which of the above groups received each individual email has been left blank. (For this first report, it was easier to send a few emails to smaller groups and ensure no one was missed.)